About Me

My photo
Howden, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm a 53 year old senior manager in Local Government. My interests include current affairs, travel, walking, reading, art & culture and sport. The views expressed in this blog are entirely my own and do not represent the views of anyone else or of any organisation.

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Reading The Spanish Newspaper(s)


I am fortunate to travel to Spain quite a bit and I like the country a lot. Frustratingly (and I should do something about it) I do not speak the language and one of the limitations that results from this is my inability to be able to read the Spanish newspapers. For me, one of the joys of visiting other English speaking countries and even other regions of the UK, is being able to read the local press and see the world as the locals see it. Well, I have now come across an English version of the Spanish newspaper El Pais and I am very much enjoying reading it whenever I can. To have a look yourself, click here - http://www.elpais.com/misc/herald/herald.pdf

No comments: