About Me

My photo
Howden, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm a 53 year old senior manager in Local Government. My interests include current affairs, travel, walking, reading, art & culture and sport. The views expressed in this blog are entirely my own and do not represent the views of anyone else or of any organisation.

Thursday 23 April 2009

All Around My Hat

I have just got back from watching the folk-rock band 'Steeleye Span' at the Fairfield Halls in Croydon.

They've been around since 1969 and judging by the audience tonight, most of their fans have been around a lot longer than that! Suffice it to say that at 38, I am way below the average age of tonight's audience..

This is the second time that I have seen them in concert - the first time was at the wonderful Sage Centre in Gateshead on the banks of the River Tyne. Tonight was great - very soothing and relaxing and you can't help foot and finger tapping!

All good stuff...

No comments: